9.14.2005

we're doomed to repeat it!!! (pt.01)

Ok so here's a flashback to D-pi.com news of the past.
Some history for those who are new to the game, so act like you know.

First lets take it back to last winter. I was in J-peazy chillin' in harajuku and hanging out with Akira Yamaguchi (hollar at your boy, homie, you know the #). Here are the details:

Captain's Log 0105:
Hey I just got back from another wooorld...
Yep. Just got back from Nippon folks. It was a many fasceted journey as usual.

While I was gone, Metal Hurlant #14 finally dropped. Which I'm excited about, The colorist- whos name I dont even know, "hollar homie!"- did a great job. I had a blast.

This time I actually made it to Kyoto. The first stop was Gion...

It was fresh. Got to see lots of cool things. I even saw some Geisha running around in the back alleys, they were so fast all of my flix came out blurry.

I scheduled a tour of the old Imperial Palace the next day, but got there late cuz I was looking for tyrkey bacon, so I had to jump over the gate.

That place was really cool.
Back in Gion, went to hang out and have Yakitori and Yebisu. Some Giant Santa Clause had beef with me or something so we tussled. He totally kicked my ass...

I "LOST" my sketch book in Rapongi Hills. I'm almost 100% this crafty woman snaked it from my bookbag. however, if you're Japanese and you have my book, please return it. The addy's in the inside. You will be handsomely rewarded.

So aside from that calamity, the trip was great and fruitful.

For all my homies on the eastside, thanks for holding me down.
Lucifer #58 just dropped... check it out! I did pencils and inks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home